BeatDaOdds

Friday, June 02, 2006

Old Skool

Wouldn’t have appreciated how handsome I look in the native attire until that very faithful tuesday when the only option for me was a native old skool.

I have contracted dry cleaning of my wardrobe to a drycleaner and will not be collecting my cloths until the evening of Tuesday. So I had to arrange something to wear to the office on that day.

In absence of other option, I decided to go traditional. As I was leaving the house that morning, my brother saw me and couldnt help but to laugh at what I was wearing to the office.

I got to the office early that morning and couldnt have imagine what the day turned to be. When people started coming in to the office, somebody just look my direction and seeing what I was wearing checked me out. Before I could comprehend what was happening, I have become the centre of attraction. Everybody want to know my tailor, the consultant I visited and the whole detail.

I must confess to u, I did consider going back into the house to change what I wore to office that day but because there was no other option I summoned courage and behaved as if it is deliberate.

Some little courage here trying out unusual stuffs and ended that day as the "touch".

Unusual, but just try it out and might be your chance to be the focus...

So,

BEAT DA ODDS

Adeniyi Oladeji

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home