BeatDaOdds

Thursday, June 01, 2006

A Passionate Dreamer

What a lovely desire, to be able to travel d world, climbing the peaks, sleeping on the beach, under the towering falls of waterfall or whirlwind power of a storm beach; ho! how much I enjoy luxury. But, it seemed as if it will never happen, cos it is in my dreamssssssss.

So what do I do? Add passion to my dream so that it can generate some actions. I'll generate the enormous power through my passion. My imagination combined with passion will generate inspiration on how to overcome limitation.

This was my thinking until that faithful weekend when I found myself in the luxury of one of the most desirous beach playing with friends like a goose inside water. What a beautiful experience. I wish it can continue indefinitely but, it is not to last as we had to leave the beach at the evening.

I am closer to my dream and knows one day I'll be able to beat the odd and have my personal resort on one of the best beaches in the world. Then, I'll write...
A passionate dreamer living in reality of his dream.

Cos, I shall BEAT DA ODDS

Adeniyi Oladeji

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home