BeatDaOdds

Thursday, June 01, 2006

When I lost Courage

After applying for about 80 positions and wasn't consider for any, I got dejected and felled back to fate. A dismal withdraw from challenge, that's what you'll call it? I think not. I have discovered that my resume was not properly organized. And I don't have any inspiration on how to go about it, so I took a break.


Some two months after my withdrawal, I got a call from a recruitment agent and was surprised to be informed that I am being considered for a position. It was so strange that I can't hide my joy. This joy was not to last, though. I soon discovered that I have shortchanged myself in the negotiation and before the negotiation was concluded, I have discovered that my worth is invaluable.

Though failure did stripe me of my courage that was not going to be for long. Discovering the demand on my skills, I discover that I am an undiscovered goldmine, "Time will search me out". I have started rebuilding the ruins of my courage, and I am confident of taking my career to the next level I desired.

May be long, but a focused and determined mind will always get to the desired end. And my story will be another confirmation of that. ‘Cos, I have decided to...

BEAT DA ODDS

Adeniyi Oladeji

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home